Well ladies and gents, it’s that time of year again! Splendour in the Grass is just around the corner, and we are here, yet again, to guide you through your last-minute outfit prep. And our exclusive festival mix isn’t just for the girls this year, we are now stocking a range of Men’s Vintage!
Why choose vintage as your go-to festival wear?
- You’ll be completely individual! No risk of seeing 10, or 100 fellow festival-goers in the same pieces.
- Vintage can be styled up as much or as little as you’d like and you can truly personalise it to your own style (see our previous festival post for Elma’s styling tips!).
- Vintage pieces have a history, they have been loved before and when you take over the ownership of a vintage item, this is your time to love the pieces, make new memories and add to the story that they carry.
- By wearing vintage you are supporting the slow fashion movement, being kind on Mother Nature is always a win in our books!
What vintage pieces are we loving this festival season?
For the Guys
- Vintage jeans! We have so many men’s vintage Levi’s to choose from in our Noosa Boutique, all quite a low rise and straight leg. Wear them with a frayed edge hem for an edgier look.
- Long denim overalls, paired with a white tee, for the ultimate vintage vibes.
- Vintage button-up shirts. We have so many retro prints in-store, whether you go for a bright pop of colour or more earthy tones.
For the Girls
- Vintage slip dresses are the ultimate festival piece. So easy to layer and look best styled back with some chunky boots.
- Vintage jeans, they’re perfect for the colder Splendour nights and once you find your pair of vintage Levi’s you’ll never want to take them off.
- The newest addition to our vintage collection, our long-sleeved silk crops. Made from upcycled vintage blouses, they have a tie-front and are completely one-of-a-kind!
Why don’t you see the finished look for yourself? Check out some shots from our latest shoot below and get inspired!
As always, much love.